A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Bonus Blog: If you are going to watch Zulu

You might as well dress for the occasion. This top is part of my campaign to reclaim the Union Jack from Ginger Spice.......It will take time, but it can be done! I'm leaving reclaiming Leopard prints from Bett Lynch until I am 50! It's all about picking your battles!

Pte. Thomas Cole: Why is it us? Why us?
Colour Sergeant Bourne: Because we're here, lad. Nobody else. Just us.

I must say Olive military shorts are a pain to find a top that goes with it, the shoes were a quest too, anyway I think the Tara Starlet Bustier works well for those moments of "Team GB" which happen to the best of us.

As you can tell, I think this outfit is fun. It makes me smile! Not to mention laugh, if only because at 37 and 5/6s (which rounds to 38) you should probably have more sense than to wear shorts and a bustier top in the middle of winter.

I felt the need to cheer myself up, the news today upset me talking about suicide. So when the world gets you down, dress up and dance around the house you feel happy in no time :)



Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle. 
Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry point 45 caliber miracle. 
Colour Sergeant Bourne: And a bayonet, sir, with some guts behind. 


Shorts: Military Style Daisy Dukes by Pin up girl clothing
Top: The Blitz Bustier by Tara Starlet



No really try it films are so
much more fun when you dress
up for them!








Men of Harlech

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You've watched Gone with the Wind and The Rocky Horror with me ;)

      Yes Belly Dancing in shorts and a Bustier to Men of Harlech.........

      LOL It reminds me of the "Shine on you crazy Diamond Jubilee" weekend at Marv's. Bellydancing to anything and everything that evening - Colonel Boogie, Vera Lynn, The Sex Pistols, Enrique and Dolly!

      It was just like when we were on Holiday in Dominica! Do you remember that woman asking for a picture of me dancing in my Ahoy sailor playsuit?

      So it was only a matter of time before Welsh Male Choirs got the same treatment hehe

      Delete